Already have a Passport? 

Check the Expiration Date! 

Do I need a Passport for this Cruise?


It is STRONGLY recommended that you have a Passport. 




US Citizens on closed-loop cruises (cruises that begin and end in the same U.S. port) and travel to destinations in Mexico, Canada, the Caribbean, the Bahamas, and Bermuda are able to re-enter the United States with proof of citizenship other than a passport or passport card.  Acceptable proof of citizenship includes an original or certified copy of a government issued birth certificate (raised seal and signature) and a laminated government issued picture ID (typically, driver's license), Consular Report of Born Abroad Certificate, or a Certificate of Naturalization.  NOTE: Baptismal records and certificates issued by a hospital are not acceptable.


Here is the official website for all your Passport needs





Here is the website to find a post office near you that will process a passport.




You can travel to any US Post Office that processes passports.

It is possible to wait in a long line and then be turned away because the Office 

is done taking applications for the day, so look for a Post Office 

that will take an appointment. 


There are private organizations that will process a passport as well. 


© 2021 Military Veteran Cruise